Welcome to my Blog! πŸ’»

HELLO,

here's a brief introduction about myself as for my e-portfolio. 

ATIQAH BINTI MOHAMAD ASRI

FRESH GRADUATE OF BACHELOR IN HUMAN SCIENCES (COMMUNICATION),
IIUM GOMBAK

ORGANIZATIONAL COMMUNICATION 

RAWANG, SELANGOR.


Passionate girl in Radio Broadcasting who is specialized in Organizational Communication. Able to work in team, and possess the interpersonal skills in task given. Actively joined online campus radio (IIUM.fm) for 6 semesters until now as Radio Announcer and currently holding the position of Assistant Station Manager for IIUM.fm. Interested in creating content on social media especially about food review on Instagram. I am willing to learn new things and looking forward in giving some contribution to the society back through the online media with good content.


WORKING EXPERIENCE

TEARISTA | June '19 - August '19

Working as a tearista at Tealive (Loob Holding Sdn. Bhd.) was really a good experience for me. I spent my three months of semester break by working at this Tealive branch, Petronas Bandar Seri Putra. 

Experienced in preparing their variety of the drinks that went viral in Malaysia with bubble tea drinks. Our branch has been nominated as top 3 sales among all Tealive branch in Malaysia. Not only that, after one month of working there, I also learnt to prepare their opening and closing report (daily report). It was a very nice experience for me that I also got great team to work with! πŸ’—

PERSONAL EXPERIENCES

RADIO ANNOUNCER | September '17 - Present

Determined to join IIUM.fm Campus Radio club on my first year of degree. Being paired with senior Radio Announcer for an Islamic Slot was a good start for me to explore the Radio Broadcast skills. 

Responsible to prepare questions for weekly topic during on-air. Trained for a better interviewing skills and listening skills which I always try to improve days by days. 

Had fun to be in studio with my DJ partner and got new knowledge every week in conducting our slot named #DoneDakwah πŸ˜ƒ


FOOD AND PRODUCT ENDORSEMENT ON INSTAGRAM | Freelance 

Passion in food made me to produce my own food review on my own Instagram account. And some of the reviews, I put it on my blogspot. By actively reviewing foods on Instagram, I was requested by one food company (@abangburn) to review their new menus, twice.


App Ambassador
















Moreover, I have been selected by Carousell App Ambassador for one month on 2019. Given task to promote the App and encourage my followers to download the apps and guiding them on using the application. 


I also being requested to promote the gaming online company (@gaming_seeker) and encourage people to join their sales promotion and giveaway. It was a paid content that I need to present myself on their social media with their products.




RADIO PRODUCER | February '18 - November '19

Producer for food slot for four semesters with three Radio Announcer. Possessed basic radio producing skills including, video and audio podcast editing. Having a basic skills of Premiere Pro and Wondershare Filmora. Also, it is a responsibility for my position to find guest and create content for short video or YouTube every week. 

 

For more video review that I produced, you may click to these link:

PERSONAL ACHIEVEMENTS

πŸ† Best Radio Announcer | 2019

πŸ† Best Slot (#DoneDakwah) | 2019

πŸ† Most Popular DJ | 2018

πŸ† Best Slot (#DoneDakwah) | 2018

πŸ† Best New Promising DJ | 2017




therefore, 

feel free to contact me through my email at atiqah.asri92@gmail.com for any inquiries 

and I hope you enjoy reading my food review that I prepared. 

thank you ☺

Comments