REVIEW | Choo Choo Chicken Malaysia πŸ—


Hello guys. Its a late food review, I know. Hahaha, forgive me.

On that day, my roommates and I was planning to go iftar together la kan. We were craving for korean foods and chicken. And try cari any places yang near to UIA Gombak. Then, Nabila (my roommate) found this Restaurant named Choo Choo Chicken. Jarang dengar this restaurant. Tengok official website dia cam, masha Allah sedapnya. Hahaha tambahan pula waktu tu during ramadhan. Lagi la lapar ennnn.

Location: If I'm not mistaken,  dia ada tiga cawangan. And place that we go is at KL, near and next to Setapak Central. Kedai dia kat area kawasan kedai macam Mr.Dakgalbi, and Illusion Cafe. But not in the same row la. Senang je nak cari. And nak parking area situ, during night kena bayar. Tak mahal no worries. Kedai dia very very clean. Muslim friendly. Cantik and good services from their workers. Macam biasa lah. 

Disebabkan dah tinggal lama review ni, so dah lupa tau nama menu dia and I don't keep the receipt haha. So the menu(s) and prices below I search kat google back, and look at the price. 

Mostly, they served chickens lah kan (obviously), korean foods like bulgogi, tteobokki, etc... and not to forget, they also served western dishes. Okay, move on to their chicken's flavor selection. They have Crispy, Garlic, Honey Soy, Soy, Spicy and Sweet. Ikut menu apa you wanna choose, and menu yang ayam dia boleh pilih one flavor only, ada yang dua flavor boleh pilih. Okay next.

If you guys still curious, "is this place got Halal from JAKIM?" sebab the also served alcohol kan. okay guys I dah check their instagram and ada one of their reply comment yang cakap they don't get Halal from Jakim but they served them separately. Cam tak bercampur lah. And yes, untuk meyakin lagi, I did email Choo Choo to ask regarding this issue. 

More infos, and picture you can go to their Instagram's account.


(Jangan gelabah kays, tak semestinya tempat yang tak dapat Halal from Jakim tak Halal. If you guys still was-was its okay. Its your own choice to go eat there or not. Hehe)

What we ordered:




  Menu: 6 Pieces Tender (Fillet) + Wedges
Price: RM 13.90 if I'm not mistaken

This one, my roommate yang order. So fully review kat dia. 
But I did tasted it a little bit. She chose Spicy flavor. 


 Menu: 6 Pieces Tender (fillet) + Choo Choo Rice
Price: don't remember but tak cecah 30 ringgit haha

This one also, my roommate yang order. And yes I taste it a little bit. She chose garlics flavor. The garlic flavor was superrrrr good. I like. Gonna choose this flavor next time if I come again to this place. The rice, OMG I like. For seaweed lover, you gonna love this. Dia cam nasi seaweed. Ya Allah sedap gila. THIS IS THE MOST FAV PART when i came for dinner here. Not the food yang I chose but my friend's food, okay haahaha. 

Menu: 8 pieces Chicken Wings & Drumlets 
Price: I don't remember and it seems different from the google haha.

Menu dalam google a bit different, which is 8pcs of wings and drumlets boleh pilih from one flavor but this one I chose two flavors; honey soy and spicy. But seingat i, harga dia tak cecah RM30 lah haha because I will avoid to buy food yang harga dia over than 30 ringgit, okay haha. 

Moving on to the taste. Honey Soy; since its honey kan. The taste of course ada cam manis manis sikit and macam kicap manis sikit. But the taste was soooooo goodddddddd! I like it so much. Same goes to the Spicy flavor, pedas jugak. But tak la mengancam. I don't know about you, sebab i tahan pedas sikit. So cam, yeah pedas dia ok-ok lah. Same goes to honey soy, the taste was superrrr goooodddd. If you ever taste chicken from 4 fingers. Dia punya flavor and sauces tu memang banyak and sumpah cam tak kering cam 4 fingers punya ayam. Cukup sangat. Talking about the chicken, seriously guys, crispy gila. Lagi crispy dari 4 fingers. I don't say yang 4 fingers ni tak okay, nooooo. I like 4 fingers. I said like that, sebab nak bagi you guys bayang kan the taste and the differences. Hehehe don't get me wrong. 

However, even the sauce is banyak and so juicy. Idk but their flavor or sauces buat cepat muak. I makan 4 pieces je dah muak then stop makan and selebihnya take away. Haha dia tak kenyang tau, tapi muak. 
Ni lah selebihnya yang I bungkus hahaha lol
Overall rating: 4/5 ⭐ Price are affordable and super worth it! Recommended by ME hehe.

Repeat? YES OF COURSEEEEEEEEE. I would like to try their menus yang lain. 

Comments